Now that is out of the way...
AAAAAAAA so this wasn't supposed to be as involved as it was, but I decided to make a free dream of crew quarters of the Enterprise-D. Isn't as accurate as I hoped it would be, but there is only so much you can do with Furcadia dimensions, and have the player fit.
Patches include everything in the photo, plus a few flavor items such as padds, and a computer terminal. Feel free to edit the items as you please. Stars are animated in two parts to fly by the room like the ship is in flight.
I'll just go dip my face in acid now.
Sweet Jesus on the hood of a mercedes benz. I can't even contain how gushy I am over this. I made this with the mindset that it would only be appreciated by myself, and a few friends. Maybe one or two other people would give it a look. I've been in a really low emotional place, and waking up this morning to see all this positive feedback has been overwhelming, and got to me in a really good way.
Once again, thank you for the overwhelming feedback. I'd like to point out some details that I feel would alleviate a lot of repetitive questions.
1. This is NOT for Habbo. It is game map for the graphic chatroom, Furcadia.
2. This dream is furnished to the bare minimum. I put in the basics of what I saw continuously in crew quarters in TNG. The purpose of this free file is for people to take this basic shell, and edit it to make it their own.
3. I am fully aware of any, and all inaccuracies. Most of these are due to my own preference (this was first, and foremost for my own personal use before I decided to release them for free), and because of the limitations of making the dream player avatar friendly. IE: the windows being slanted at a more vertical angle due to character heads popping up behind them.
4. I am not open for dream commissions, so please do not note me about them.
5. Yes, I will be making more free to use dreams in the future. So stay tuned.